atom beingexchanged: TechEd in just 4 days!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

TechEd in just 4 days!

Starting next week, I will be in New Orleans for Microsoft TechEd 2010. So, as you may imagine I will be learning quite a bit about the new Exchange technologies including Exchange 2010. Since I will be blogging quite a bit during the next week or so, I'm going to keep this week's blog rather short.

If anyone is going to be at TechEd who's reading this particular blog entry; you can find me in the Double-Take Software booth, which is located at booth number 1810. I will be in the booth most of the day throughout the conference; although, I will of course be attending some of the sessions. You can always ask any of the booth staff when I will be there if you want to stop by and say hi.

In addition to working the booth, I will be attending the Cluster-Funk party which will take place on Tuesday, June 8th, from 8 PM until midnight. You can sign up for the party at the following link:

http://www.doubletake.com/english/landing/Pages/TechEd-2010.aspx

I hope to see you at the event this year, but if you can’t join us in person; I'll be blogging from the event as much as possible. So be sure to watch this space at http://www.beingexchanged.com for all the latest updates from each day of the TechEd conference.

Of course you can also follow me on Twitter. My twitter handle is TalonNYC and my updates are listed as public.

If you're coming to the event and you have not yet joined the Krewe, then be sure to sign up on their Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=108587248759

The Krewe is a group of IT professionals who attend TechEd every year, and along with being some of the most knowledgeable professionals in Microsoft technologies I've ever met, they also know the locations, times, and a way to get in to all the best parties.

Hope to see you there and if not keep an eye on the blog.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Mike Talon at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home