atom beingexchanged: Vacation this week!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Vacation this week!

Hi folks, I’m not taking the entire week for Thanksgiving off (I only wish), but I am going to be swamped during the days I’m in the office.  So, no new post this week, but I promise to be back next Monday with a great article for you all.

In the meantime, Jeff Guillet (@expta on Twitter) has finally got his Exchange 2010 Unleashed book released in Kindle form! It has been out of a few weeks in hardcopy, but I was waiting for the digital edition.  You can grab a copy At Amazon.com via this link. Since Kindle now runs on PC’s and iPhones, you don’t need to buy a Kindle device anymore.  Of course you could buy the dead-tree version, but it is a HUGE book (owing in no small part to Jeff’s knowledge).

See you next week, and to all my readers in the USA, happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Mike Talon at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home